Jan 7, 2010

Party Time! Excellent!

The Dollhouse was quite a rowdy place the other night...I shoulda known there was trouble when I saw the Super Sleuths parked outside...





I was not prepared for what I would find inside...



Oh my GOD!  MICKEY!  WHAT are you doing??  The DOLLS live here!





Upstairs Belle and Jasmine were egging on the "little folks"...why didn't the fairy godmother stop them???

 

I give up...they are trashing the house.  This is preparation for Bella and Maya's teen years, right?  But seriously, what's going on in the bathroom?  Why is that girl peeing in the sink, and what are they all fighting about?





Apparently Tink was Dog-sitting...




 ...and Ariel, Jasmine and Rosetta were in charge of getting the food on the table.




The men-folk were having some sort of testosterone contest in the bedroom...



oooo...the evil ones just waiting to spike the punch...



Wonder if the Mermaids will put on a concert later...??



Oh my...I just hope they cleaned up after themselves...


1 people said...:

Auntie Jennifer said...

that is too funny! my nieces are so smart, and creative!