Jan 19, 2010

Otters. A Reflection.




So, if you're like me, you always have the problem of catching your child's expressions when they are looking in to zoo exhibits.  Ultimately, we want the animal in the picture, but more so, we want our childn's expression, to capture that "moment".  The moment of excitement, of uncertainty, of curiousity.  But, since you can't get in the tank/cage/whatever with the animal, that moment often excapes our camera lens.  But, while looking through old pictures, I found this series and looked closer that the reflections of the girls' faces while they were watching the otters swim around.  THAT is what I was looking for.  I must practice this technique.  Anyway...back to the "moment".  ;~)

I love the adoration in Bella's smile.






And Maya's excitement makes my heart feel super happy!









[Pictures:  West Palm Beach Zoo, 2/15/2009]

0 people said...: