Jan 28, 2010

A Grownup Party!

Wow...a post about something other than the girls!  :) 

Here are a few pictures from Maria and Christy's 25th Birthday party!  :)  (Some pictures taken by Sandra!  Hope you don't mind I stole them from your Facebook Page, my friend. :) )

The Birthday Girls! 


TIME FOR CAKE!!!
That's Kate (white shirt) and Sandra, the evening's wonderful hostesses.




I think Maria and Christy were just a little embarassed, but, isn't that the wole point of grownup birthday parties?  Plus, the cake was GOOD.  WAY worth the embarassment!


We were all enjoying it though!
(Andy, Maria's husband; Kate; and Sandra)


We are such a rowdy bunch!  :)


Seriously...we are.  Don't let Nellie, Sarah, and Ronna fool you.  They might be sitting on the couch, but they were rowdy too! ;)


Sarah's classic head tilt...one of my favorite things about her!  :) 


Jessica and Sarah - notice the grey shirts?


Nellie and Sarah...seriously...did I miss the memo about the grey shirts?


Sarah and Sandra.  OK...whew.  a black shirt...(which is what I had on).


And there's me and Sandra.  I had my grey coat on...not sure if I was coming or going??  The black shirt is underneath! LOL!




Sandra, Christy, and Kate.


Oh...there were a few men folk there too. Left to right:  Ryan (Sandra's hubby), Andy (Maria's Hubby), and Dave (Kate's Hubby).  My Hubby stayed home.  :(


I feel so lucky to have made so many good friends!  I love you all!

0 people said...: