Jan 29, 2010

Bella says...

Being home with the girls is so fun sometimes.  And sometimes the things that come out of Bella's mouth make me spit out my coffee.  Today she has verbally tickeled me more than once.  Here's a small sampling.

"Mom...I'm moving out." 

"I thought you said you'd live with me forever?" :(

"Oh, don't worry.  I'm just moving to the corner of the living room, we'll still be close, but I've got my own house now."

She had the Dora playhouse all set up...complete with the play kitchen, little couch, and an alarm clock.



Then, later, I told her she was growing up too fast, and her response was...

"Yeah, it's like you are a car, and I'm a car and I'm speeding right past you and you're shouting out your window for me to slow down.  But, I just keep speeding."

:)  


Then, just moments ago, the one that made me run to the computer to post this...

As she's reclined on an impromtu couch on the living room floor, complete with her arms crossed behind her head and her legs propped up on pillows, covered in a blanket...she calls to me in the kitchen...

"Mom!  My life is fantastic!  This is the BEST day of my life.  I mean, like, Maya is totally doing EVERYTHING I ask her to do.  Like, whatever I want her to do.  I get thirsty, she brings me drinks.  I want a book, she gets me a book.  It's like, the most perfect day EVER!  My life is sooooo fantastic."

WHERE does she come up with this stuff?  WHEN did she turn into a 16 year old??  Please make it stop...

0 people said...: