Feb 1, 2010

Collage Making


Do you remember how fun it was to make collages when you were a kid?

All you needed was some old magazines (Taking the magazines from the bathroom is generally not a good idea though.  Just steal them from your dentist office like everyone else does.  ;) ), a piece of paper, a pair of scissors, and some glue, and then you could cut and glue to your hearts content. 


My girls like to cut.


But they really like to glue.


I think I would even say they love to glue.


I mean seriously...they LOVE to glue.


Sometimes they LOVE to glue a little TOO much.



Notice the tricky upside-down-hand-put-the-glue-down manuver?  Nice.


They like the sticking part too. 


Just not quite as much as the gluing part.


This time I just let them cut and glue whatever they wanted. 

Next time I'm going to intoduce a "Theme"!

Oh No!  THE THEME!

Look out...

0 people said...: