Feb 24, 2010

Blue...

Blue.  I like it.  It's a nice color, right?  

Well, not according to Maya. 

While helping the girls make Moose and Zee New Year's Party Goody Bags (yes, I know it's February...whatever makes them happy, right?), there was a discussion about who got what color scissors.

"Ewww!" exclaimed Maya.  "I don't want BLUE!  Blue smells like BOY!" 

Bella proclaimed, "I like Blue, her...you have red." 

(Wow...it's NEVER that easy.)

Now, a few minutes ago at bedtime, while reading Shiny Touchy Smelly, again, out came the disgust with blue. 

"Ewww.  The blue smells like boys!"

"It doesn't smell like bubbles?" I replied, showing her that it was a picture of bubbles.

"No.  It smells like BOY!  Gross."  and scrunched up her nose like she had just smelled a skunk.  "I don't like the way blue smells.  They smell like boys.  But blueberries...blueberries smell like girls and I like that."

The black and white page also smelled like Boys, but, it was black licorice after all, so I'll give her that one. 

I must also mention, she always chooses to have a wife instead of a husband when we play LIFE.  LOL! 

1 people said...:

Brooke Laufer said...

too cute. I LOVE that she chooses a wife. women can just be so much easier sometimes...;)